In 2022, Santiago a Mil will offer paid-for or free performances across the whole country, to be watched either in-person or digitally. In this section you will find more information about how to access them.
Most of our programming will be presented in closed spaces, inviting you to meet again in person, following the COVID protocols that we have prepared.
How to buy tickets
Unlike previous versions, in 2022 we won’t work with subscriptions, but rather offer individual ticket sales for each show. You will be able to purchase tickets through Puntoticket for the first plays to be announced from November 15 onwards. After the launch of the entire program, you can buy tickets at the festival's sales stands.
Please note: ID and Mobility Pass will be requested upon entering the theatre.
Where to find the ticket stands
Centro Cultural Gabriela Mistral (GAM)
Starting date: To be confirmed
Days of attention: Monday to Sunday
Business hours: 11:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. (except Friday until 5:00 p.m.)
Address: Av. Bernardo O'Higgins 227, Santiago. Metro Universidad Católica (Line 1)
Teatro Universidad Católica
Starting date: To be confirmed
Days of attention: Tuesday to Saturday
Business hours: 3:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Address: Jorge Washington 26, Ñuñoa. Metro Chile-España (Line 3)
Theater ticket offices
Tickets for all plays will be sold in their respective theater, but only on the same day of the performance, with the exception of the Teatro Municipal Las Condes, where sales will be starting in December.
On Teatroamil.TV we will present a variety of multinational and international performances. We offer various subscriptions to enjoy our program, each with different benefits:
- First Act - Monthly subscription: Podrás ver sólo las obras gratuitas.
- For CLP 2,800 (between November 26th and December 15th) and then for CLP 4,000 (USD $ 5), you will be able to access the entire selection of Chilean theater and dance, as well as special radio plays and all co-productions of Fundación Teatro a Mil.
- The show must go on - Annual subscription: For CLP 26,600 (between November 26th and December 15th) and then for CLP 38,000 (USD $ 55), along with the Chilean theater and dance selection, radio plays and co-productions of Fundación Teatro a Mil, you will also be granted access to international content. In addition, you will receive a 30% discount to buy tickets for the in-person performances, to be claimed at the festival's ticket offices and on Puntoticket. You can purchase a maximum of 2 tickets per show, for as many plays as you want.
- No subscription: You will only be able to see the free plays.
We offer special promotions so that you can enjoy all our in-person and paid programming.
Attention: discounts cannot be combined.
- Performing Arts: Members of the Performing Arts community can opt for a 50% discount: theater, music or dance students, members of Sidarte, Chile Actores and ADTRES, as well as collaborators of the different theaters. Proof of belonging to any of these institutions is required. In case the organization does not issue accreditations, but you are a member of any of these groups, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. A maximum of 2 tickets per show may be purchased for all the available plays. Registration will be required at the time of purchase.
- Youth: We grant 20% discount on the general admission price for anyone under 29 years of age (included). A valid ID will be required before entering the theatre. Each person may purchase a maximum of 1 ticket per show, for as many plays as they want.
- Seniors: Those over 60 years of age (included) will be able to opt for a 20% discount on the ticket value. Seniors may purchase a maximum of 2 tickets per show, for as many plays as they want. A valid ID will be required before entering the theatre.
- Santiago a Mil-Badge: People who possess this credential will be granted a 50% discount for all festival functions. Valid only at the GAM Center box office, showing the credential and ID. A maximum of 2 tickets per function can be purchased per badge.
GAM Bookstore and Liberalia Ediciones join forces with Teatro a Mil
Thanks to a special alliance with Librería GAM and Liberalia Ediciones, the public attending an in-person performance of the Teatro a Mil Festival can obtain a discount to buy a book at two venues in Santiago and Concepción.
The bookstore at GAM, located inside the venue, offers a 10% discount on its entire on-site catalog to those who present a ticket for a play that is part of the festival's program. The benefit will be available from January 11 to February 28, 2022, Tuesday through Saturday, from 1 to 7 p.m., and does not apply to titles in the New Releases section or if there are other promotions.
In addition, this discount can also be used at the bookstore's stand at the Biobío International Book Fair FILB, located on the Campus of the Universidad de Concepción, between January 11 and 16, 2022. At the same place, Ediciones Liberalia has a 20% discount on its books for those who present a Teatro a Mil Festival ticket. The promotion is valid only for Saturday, January 15, and Sunday, January 16 at the venue.
**The discount is valid for each person/ticket, for which RUT and email of the person making the purchase will be requested.